martes, 16 de agosto de 2011


Chinaberry Tree (Traducción)

Inglés:
In parallel sea what would I be?
My first love said to me:
"Tears out for the world to see"
I would not be
I did not see the chinaberry tree
Tears out, it would feel so
Heavenly, heavenly, heavenly
Hard now to picture a me
Without a you
"Don't interfere"
Part of her back was frozen
For the remainder of the war
"Don't be concerned"
But I never learned how not to be
As my first love said to me:
"I don't care. I'm not there"
So that I could not sleep
My whole being was falling apart
So that I soon cried out:
"Dear friends, hold me!"
Español:
En paralelo al mar que hubiera sido?
Mi primer amor me dijo:
“Llora para que el mundo lo vea”
No lo haría
No había visto el árbol del paraíso
Llorar, se siente tan
Celestial, celestial, celestial
Ahora es difícil tener una imagen mía
Sin ti
“No interfieras”
Una parte de su espalda estaba congelada
Del remanente de la guerra
“No estés preocupado”
Pero nunca aprendí lo contrario
Como mi primer amor me dijo:
“No me importa. No estoy allí”
Así que no pude dormir
Mi ser entero se desmoronaba
Por eso pronto lloré:
“Queridos amigos, sosténganme”

Video:

Between Two Lungs . 2017 Copyright. All rights reserved. Designed by Blogger Template | Free Blogger Templates